Exporting data from Tally into Excel
|Exporting data from Tally into Excel like profit and loss account and balance sheet for further processing and filing your e-returns via the internet is a breeze.
How to export data from Tally into Excel:
1. Start Tally.
2. Log in with your user name and password, if any
3.Open, let's say, your balance sheet.
4. Click anywhere inside your balance sheet.
5. Click on 'Export' in the menu bar or press 'Alt+E' on the keyboard.
6. A dialogue box appears.
7. Follow the intuitive instructions step-by-step.
8. Finally click 'yes'.
9. Your data will be exported to the 'Tally' folder on your hard disk (C:\) as 'bsheet.xls'
10. You can now double-click on it to view in Excel.
11. The training video shows the export of data from Tally into Excel in action!